Monday, September 26, 2022

PROJECT

 The two-year BED project is divided into four semesters. In this 4th semester teaching practice and also a project is to be done as part of this .I have selected the topic "A


Study  about the Science Process Skills of Ninth Standard Students"
. For this purpose  10 boys and 10 girls were selected.  The objective of my project is to find out significance difference between boys and girls in nineth standard. To find this out, I asked the children to give me a personal data sheet as well as a science process rating scale that I had developed myself. Based on the information obtained from this, mean standard deviation, percentage analysis and t-tests was used to determine if there is any significant difference between the children in science process skills.At the end of this project I realized that there is no significant difference between boys and girls in class 9 in their science process skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment